Saturday, February 28, 2015

You decide: Did this hiker spot Bigfoot in Utah?


The most recent video, uploaded Thursday by a hiker in Utah, appears to show the creature in a snowy clearing in the mountains. But as soon as we get a clear look it, the videographer freaks out and runs away. He explains himself in the video description:
"I was scared already but when it stepped into the clearing outside of the trees I was absolutely terrified. I only saw it for a second before I ran. The video captured more than I can remember. I only remember it being the most massive animal I have seen and I can't think about it without shaking."
Slow motion near the end of the video give what could be the best look. Watch the video above and let us know what you think. Bigfoot or big hoax?



No comments:

Post a Comment